Final Major Project

My final major project in the FnD in Art and Design program. I'm making an animated video for the Porcupine Tree song titled Nine Cats. It's going to be awesome.

pondělí 21. října 2013


Nice and clean drawings made by a friend of mine. I'm aiming to do some similar drawings myself.
Vystavil Naarth v 13:16
Odeslat e-mailemBlogThis!Sdílet na XSdílet ve službě FacebookSdílet na Pinterestu

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Novější příspěvek Starší příspěvek Domovská stránka
Přihlásit se k odběru: Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)

Archiv blogu

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  ledna (1)
  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ▼  října (16)
      • Some more cool animation.
      • Very interesting animation.
      • I've found another great video!
      • A stop-motion video for one of the songs by Porc...
      • Nice and clean drawings made by a friend of mine...
      • I like this way of drawing.
      • Just realized I haven't posted the song I'm goin...
      • Another one by Nick Uff and Portishead!
      • One of my most inspirational animated videos. An...
      • Getting Adobe After Effects today. So instead o...
      • A very nice animation.
      • In the middle of writing a timeline for the song ...
      • Great color scheme. I also like the word boilin...
      • R Crumb
      • Porcupine Tree
      • Moderat Bad Kingdom

O mně

Naarth
Zobrazit celý můj profil
Motiv Jednoduchá. Používá technologii služby Blogger.