In the middle of writing a timeline for the song I figured our that maybe everything in the song is actually seen from the perspective of the butterfly. "A butterfly sailed on a breeze, past a field of barbed wire trees, where golden dragons chased around etc..." Maybe it's just describing what the butterfly sees. Also another important thing - a song "Nostalgia factory" which is stationed before Nine Cats in the same album has lyrics about a butterfly:
A Caterpillar crawled to me one day and said
"Oh what the hell goes on inside your swollen head?
I don't believe that you can see as much as I
Now close your eyes and tell me what do you say?"
The caterpillar gasped at me and said
"My god if that's what's going on inside your head
You can see so much more than I
I think it's time to turn into a butterfly."
In my statement of intent I said that I don't want this video to have any deeper meaning and I, myself didn't intend on searching for it. But maybe there's a bigger story to it and that should be interesting for me on a graphic level.
A Caterpillar crawled to me one day and said
"Oh what the hell goes on inside your swollen head?
I don't believe that you can see as much as I
Now close your eyes and tell me what do you say?"
The caterpillar gasped at me and said
"My god if that's what's going on inside your head
You can see so much more than I
I think it's time to turn into a butterfly."
In my statement of intent I said that I don't want this video to have any deeper meaning and I, myself didn't intend on searching for it. But maybe there's a bigger story to it and that should be interesting for me on a graphic level.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat